I know it’s almost Christmas and gift guides like this are a little late but guys always seem to be the last ones left on my list. My husband and brother are the two toughest guys to shop for. They both already have everything and never seem to WANT anything—how is that possible by the way? Whenever I ask my husband what he wants his response is “I don’t know. Don’t get me anything.” grrrr. How can he restrain himself from not having a mile-long list in his head like ME?
Both men in my life are really into fashion, books and good food + drink. Here’s a gift guide inspired by them. If you’re in the same situation as I am, I hope this guide will help you out. If you order online today, it should get here in time for Christmas so click and shop away my dears.
The man who’s hard to find gifts for gift guide:
1. Santa and Jesus Tie, Jack Spade: What man wouldn’t want Jesus and Santa around his neck? holy and holly.
2. Swiss Champ Hardwood Pocket Knife, Swiss Army: Whether your man is outdoorsy or just needs to whip out an attractive knife/scissors to cut stuff, this contraption will be his friend.
3. Glenmorangie 18 yr Highland Malt Scotch Whiskey: Every man needs a stiff drink around the holidays. Why not give him an old, expensive one?
4. Honeybee Double Old Fashion—Rogaska: He’ll need something schnazzy to drink his drinkies from. Handmade lead crystal—pretty yet tough, rough and manly.
5. Embedded Ballpoint Pen—Duller: Perfect for his desk at home or at the office. A nice pen is something he’ll use daily but never buy himself.
6. Taking Aim: A great book for his coffee table. A cool book featuring some of the world’s best musicians.
7. Mason Pearson Comb: I know my man uses a comb but it’s one of those cheapo Walgreen’s specials that doesn’t look very aesthetically pleasing—especially when he leaves it out on the counter. Give him one of these hand-crafted tortoise combs. His hair and the counter will thank you.
8. Hopi Pouch: A box of random goodies for your man. cute!
now go buy some stuff! xo
No related posts.